• Payload capacity up to 6lbs
• RTK for accuracy
• Tested in 50mph winds with max payload
• Omnidirectional collision avoidance
• 22-minute flight time with 5lbs payload
• Compactible design for easy transport
• Full telemetry flightlog
465KV motors combined with 18.5” carbon fiber propellers and the 22.8V 6S 25,000mAh battery for superior aerial performance.
Position Stability and Accuracy
(GNSS) receiver compatible with Real Time Kinetics (RTK) GNSS systems. The Hawkeye utilizes a LiDAR range finder for altitude accuracy and vertical stability while flying. To ensure the drone has redundancy in the critical sensors needed for flight, Hawkeye integrates 2 magnetometers, 2 accelerometers, 2 gyro, and 2 barometers. A battery current and voltage sensor is used to track battery level.
The Hawkeye has 360 degree collision avoidance. The collision avoidance system is LiDAR range finder based, and will work in day or night time conditions.
Payload Configuration Options:
- LiDAR (with or without imaging)
- Photographic (42MP / 61MP) 35mm lens and gimbal
- EchoLogger depth sounder
The Hawkeye includes the following ports for communication and control of payloads: 2xHDMI, 24V power, SBUS, Serial, PWM.