SurvCE is available in more than two dozen languages. These include: English, Spanish, French, French (Canadian), Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, simplified Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more. Contact us for languages other than English which is offered on our site.
A complete list of features is too lengthy to list here. This list highlights the latest features added to Version 6.0.
Major New Features and Improvements: SurvCE 6.0
- SurvCE now offers the Hybrid+ Survey module to survey with both GPS and Total Station at the same time. Visit www.survce.com/hybrid for more details.
- Log Raw GPS has been redesigned to allow static logging without configuring an RTK Rover or Base. The process has been streamlined for ease of use.
- SurvCE now offers an advanced total station search icon to allow selection of search type from inside of any live survey screen.
- GNSS Analysis has been updated to the 2017 version.
- now supports a laser pointer icon in all live survey screens for any total station with a laser pointer.
- now supports web map overlays from Google, Open Street Maps, ArcGIS REST, and user defined Web Map Servers (WMS/WMTS/TMS).
- can now read and export PRJ projection files.
- now includes Snap options inside of store points to facilitate drawing in the field as part of the survey process. An UNDO option has also been included.
- Total station control icons Search, Lock/Track, Target, and Laser Pointer will now be available in more screens.
- A new status icon will now show the status of the instrument connection from all screens.
- SurvCE now includes a “GIS Inspector” feature in the Map screen that allows viewing and editing GIS attributes as linework is created and edited.
- now supports obstructed view stakeout mode.
- now includes a “Surface Inspector” for elevation difference which allows storing and staking points from the surface as well as viewing cut/fill to the surface using Snaps.
- now displays a red tolerance bar to indicate that a measurement is currently outside of a user defined tolerance.
- now supports an automatic backsight check in the joystick screen.
- Auto by Interval when level now stores the most level reading which was recorded during the required level tolerance period.
- now supports continuous reflectorless measurement for total stations which support the feature.
- now offers the ability to demo the roading module on an already registered copy of the software.
- now supports a two-prism pole in the 2-Point offset routine.