Carlson Civil users have an extensive selection of analysis and design tools at their fingertips, including these favorites:
- Road NETwork – Build roads, highways, intersections and cul-de-sacs in 2D and 3D with a single click of the “PROCESS” button.
- Lot NETwork – Quickly define an entire subdivision of lots based on an outer boundary, interior ROWs or Centerlines, and a simple set of user-defined “rules,” then pick “PROCESS” and the lots appear, defined and labeled.
- Site NETwork – Automate the tasks of subgrade design, takeoffs, cost-estimating and surface model generation and migrate this data to GPS-assisted machine control products including Carlson Grade!
- Design Pad Template – For complex grading scenarios involving foundation pads, drainage basins, parking lots and more!
- Project Setups – Flexible data and settings storage
- Data Compatibility – Supports industry stand LandXML, plus specific data conversion
- Draw Standard Items: Create common CAD entities with pre-defined properties
- Settings Explorer: Manage all program settings from single interface
- Settings Libraries: setup tables for symbols, layers, road templates, etc.
- Data Depot: Document management for workgroups and archiving
- Project Sub-Folders: Custom controls of data folders by type
• Carlson PhotoCapture – New command to download project data including TINs, images, coordinate files and point clouds.
• Dynamic Point Attributes – New command to create point attributes that dynamically resize to view in the current zoom level.
• Design Parking Inside Perimeter – New command to layout parking spaces inside a closed perimeter polyline.
• Create Curb Profiles – New commands to create curb profiles from a reference EOP profile with series of different templates.
• Import ODBC – New command to import GIS data from ODBC databases including relational databases.
• Solids Timing – New command for underground timing of 3D solid models.
• Tunnel Network – New command to create 3D solid of an intersecting network of tunnel alignments.
Review Carlson Maintenance program here.
Network License option can be purchased to make one seat of Civil available anywhere on your network. The Civil Suite Network License will make 1 seat of each Module available on your network.